Duke Aquatics Swim School
The mission of the swim school is to provide a safe and structured environment for quality swim instruction to take place. We feel strongly that while focusing on the basics and proper techniques, key elements to learning swimming, class should be fun for our students. Our instructors have a love for swimming and a passion for teaching.
August lessons will run on Sundays in August (9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th). Class cost is $50 per session (each session is four classes/month). There is also an annual $15 insurance fee per participant, which must be paid each swim year (May-May).
Classes are held at Hollow Rock Swim & Racquet Club (5100 Erwin Road, Durham, NC 27707) in the Lap pool.
Please see our class description page for skill requirement for each class
To Register, email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Water Babies (30 minutes between 11 am and 1 pm) 3 Spots Remaining
- Beginner 1 (30 minutes between 11 am and 1 pm) 2 Spots Remaining
- Beginner 2 (30 minutes between 11 am and 1 pm) 2 Classes Full
- Intermediate (30 minutes between 11 am and 1 pm) 2 Spots Remaining
- Advanced (30 minutes between 11 am and 1 pm) 4 Spots Remaining
*Exact times to be determined after registrations*
Duke Aquatics Swim School strongly encourages participation in group lessons over private lessons. We do offer private lessons, but on a limited basis since our instructors are busy teaching group lessons. Our private lessons meet for 30 minute lessons and are scheduled based on student and instructor availability, as well as pool space.
Please email us at swimschoolDA@gmail.com for more information.